Call us 020 7440 7744 for your UK immigration visa lawyer in London or Cardiff

Our immigration lawyers have extensive experience and expertise in all UK immigration matters, including business visas, family visas, student visas and visitor visas. We also have a dedicated specialist Immigration Solicitor that deals with Immigration Appeals and Judicial Reviews following a negative Home Office decision. 

At Eldons Berkeley Solicitors we take a professional but personal approach to the way we handle our clients. Even if your application or appeal is complicated, our Immigration team has the experience and knowledge to find the best solution for you, by providing straight forward immigration legal advice and a high standard of service. 

If you have been issued with a UKVI Civil Penalty Notice for employing or renting a property to an Illegal Immigrant, our Immigration specialists can challenge the notice on your behalf. 


Please see below for all of our Immigration services. 

If you wish to discuss your particular requirements, please contact us on 020 7440 7744 or, fill out the contact form below.

Business & Work Visas

Tier 1 Investor Visa

Tier 1 Investor category is for high-net-worth individuals who want to make a substantial financial investment in the UK 

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Tier 1 Entrepreneur catagory requires an investment of at least £200,000. In some cases, £50,000 could be considered. 

Tier 2 Work Visa

If you're offered a job in the UK from a licensed sponsor, you will need to apply under Tier 2 of the points-based system.

Personal Visas

Spouse Visa

If you are in a genuine marriage to a British national, you may be eligible to apply for a spouse visa.  

Unmarried Partner

The UK recognises that some couples are in a genuine relationship but not yet legally married.  

Human Rights Application

A Human Rights Application may lead to indefinite leave to remain in the UK, in order to protect your right to family life.

Tier 4 Student Visa

The Tier 4 Student Visa is for students over the age of 16 years that wish to study in the United Kingdom 

Indefinite Leave to Remain

If your intention is to remain in the UK permanently, you may be entitled to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.    

UK Naturalisation

In order to hold a British passport and be considered as a British Citizen, you are required to apply for UK Naturalisation. 

Appeals & Judicial Review

Immigration Appeals

If the Home Office has refused your visa application, you may still have the right to appeal to the decision.

Administrative Review

 If the Home Office has refused your point based application you still have an option of Administrative Review. 

Judicial Review

If your application has been refused and you have not been given the right of appeal, we can apply for a Judicial Review.

Civil Penalty Notices

Civil Penalty for Employers

If you have been issued with a UKVI Civil Penalty Notice for employing an illegal immigrant, we can help you challenge the notice.

Civil Penalty for Landlords

If you have been issued with a UKVI Civil Penalty Notice for renting a property to an  illegal immigrant, we can help you challenge the notice.

Contact us

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Eldons Berkeley Solicitors

7 Ely Place, London EC1N 6RY

020 7440 7744


Open today

09:00 – 17:30